Looking for help?
human-focused, operational excellence for health & safety.
SomaHive, LLC provides exceptional individual, organizational behavior, leadership, and safety services to optimize human performance, operational excellence, and safe production.
What we do
Coaching. Consultation. Training.
We provide a wide range of coaching, consulting, and training services across industries and around the world. As leaders in the high-hazard safety community, our associates provide expertise in all facets of safety, leadership, and operations for our clients. Our approach is focused on prevention and our international experience spans a wide range of services that are results-oriented and blend all aspects of safety and health consulting into a single source. Our strategy and passion involves helping clients ensure that safety and health are core business values that positively affect safe production and operational excellence.
Health & Safety Services
Our network of associates brings excellence and expertise, we offer a variety of services to meet the needs of your organization.
- Safety and Health Benchmarking
- Risk Management Techniques
- Physical Safety Audits and Assessments
- Health and Safety Management System Development and Audits
- Emergency Response (Including Tabletop Exercises and Drills)
- Incident Investigation
- Hazard Recognition Training
- Safety Leadership Training
- Fatigue Risk Assessments
Start with A Free Quote For Your Project
or call (206) 234-5059
We are experienced
We Have Access to Hundreds of Years of Experience in Your Industry
- Graduate Degrees in Business, Industrial Education, Leadership, and Organizational Studies, Curriculum Development & Instruction, Organizational & Industrial Psychology
- Mining, Civil, and Electrical Engineers
- Lead OHSAS 18001 and CORESafety Auditors
- MSHA-certified Instructors and OSHA Program Consultation Advisors
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), Certified Mine Safety Professionals (CMSPs), Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), and Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSPs)
About Dr guasta
I am values-driven and proud of my blue-collar roots. One of my greatest skills is being able related to individuals from the frontline to the boardroom.
Dr. Guasta holds a doctorate in leadership and a Master’s degree in clinical sociology. Past experience includes 20 years of experience in instruction and research in higher education, federal government service concerning occupational safety and health, and a successful career providing organizational behavior, leadership, culture, and safety services across skilled blue-collar labor industries.
Doctorate in Organizational Leadership
Masters in Clinical Sociology
20 Years of Professional Experience
send us a Message
Get in touch below. We’d love to have a conversation to learn how we can help your workers stay healthy, safe, and productive.
Based in Colorado, USA
Hours of operation