Looking for help?
human focused, operational excellence.
SomaHive, LLC provides exceptional individual, organizational behavior, leadership, and safety services to optimize human performance, operational excellence, and safe production.
What we do
Coaching, Consultation & Training
We provide a wide range of coaching, consulting, and training services across industries and around the world. As leaders in the high-hazard safety community, our associates provide expertise in all facets of safety, leadership, and operations for our clients. Our approach is focused on prevention and our international experience spans a wide range of services that are results-oriented and blend all aspects of safety and health consulting into a single source. Our strategy and passion involves helping clients ensure that safety and health are core business values that positively affect safe production and operational excellence.
Health and Safety Services
Our network of associates brings excellence and expertise, we offer a variety of services to meet the needs of your organization.
- Safety and Health Bench-marking
- Risk Analysis
- Physical Safety Audits and Assessments
- Training Services
- Emergency Response (Including Tabletop Exercises and Drills
- Incident Investigation Techniques
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Management Procedures
Start with A Free Quote For Your Project
or call Now: (206) 234-5059
We are experienced
We Have Access to Hundreds of Years of Experience in Your Industry
- Graduate Degrees in Business, Industrial Education, Leadership, and Organizational Studies, Curriculum Development & Instruction, Organizational & Industrial Psychology
- Mining, Civil, and Electrical Engineers
- Lead OHSAS 18001 and CORESafety Auditors
- MSHA and OSHA Instructors and Program Consultation Advisors
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), Certified Mine Safety Professionals (CMSPs) and Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSPs)
About Dr guasta
I am values-driven and proud of my blue-collar roots. One of my greatest skills is being able to meet people where they’re at and being relatable to individuals from the frontline to the boardroom.
Dr. Guasta holds a doctorate in leadership and a Master’s degree in clinical sociology. Past experience includes 18 years of experiences in instruction and research in higher education, federal government service concerning occupational safety and health, and a successful career providing organizational behavior, leadership, culture, and safety services across skilled blue-collar labor industries.
Doctorate in Leadership
Masters in Clinical Sociology
18 Years of Professional Experience
Get In touch below. We’d love to have a conversation to help your people stay healthy, safe and productive.
20869 East Lyttle Drive
Parker CO 80138
M-F: 8am – 6pm, S-S, by appointment only